Youtube: How To Download A Youtube Video
Here is a complete guide on, How To Download A Youtube Video? Here we explain every platform where users face issues while downloading videos and audios.
How to Download a Youtube Video?
How to Download a Youtube Video on Window?
Here are the steps to download a YouTube video on Windows using IDM (Internet Download Manager):
- First of all, make sure you have IDM installed either free 30 days trial or pro version on your Windows PC or laptop. If you need download the IDM from the official website.
- Open Youtube website in your web browser, Google Chrome is the recommended one and find the desired video you want to download.
- Normally IDM icon appears beside the video, click the icon.
- If more than 1 video qualities and formats are available it will show you a list, select anyone according to your preference.
- If icon is not appearing, just copy the URL of the video from the address bar of your web browser or by right clicking from dropdown menu.
- Run the app and click on the “Add URL” button given at the top left corner.
- Paste here the copied address of the video or URL into the “URL” box in IDM.
- Here you may have the option to select the video format, quality or audio version (if available) that you want to download from the dropdown menu under the “Download with”.
- The next step is almost the final step, here you have to click the “Start Download” button.
- Immediately IDM will start downloading the Youtube video. You can check the progress like download speed, time left, etc.
- After the download is complete, your Youtube video will be saved on your computer in the default download folder or any other location if you change the download folder.
How to Download a Youtube Video on Android?
Instead of download you should save the video for offline use but if you need to download follow the below given steps as it is little bit different from the above given guide:
- Open YouTube app.
- go to setting by clicking on account logo button.
- Click the setting option given in left bottom.
- Click on Download>>Download Quality and press Ask Each Time.
- On the SD Card option.
- Go back and play any video you want to download.
- A Download option will appear now and when you click on it, you are asked to select a desired quality.
- Find you video in the Library option given in the Right Bottom or simply go to the SD card.
How to Download a Youtube Video on macOS?
The process is same as described above for the Windows system if you are using Google Chrome but you can also use IDM extension. For windows and macOS have the same functionality in using IDM for downloading any videos from the YouTube or any other video streaming platform.
How to Download a Youtube Video on iOS?
If you have iOS device and want to download any video from the video streaming website. Here is the step by step guide, follow as it is:
- Run YouTube app>> Click on Account Button>> Setting>> Download>> Download Quality>> Ask Each Time >> SD Card>> Play any video>> Download>> Find in the Library or SD card.
- That’s all, enjoy the downloaded videos.
How to Download a Youtube Video on Ubuntu?
The process is same as described above for the Windows system if you are using Google Chrome.
- Install IDM>> Open Youtube>> IDM icon appears beside the video, click the icon>> Select the video quality>> IDM will start downloading the Youtube video.
- You can check the progress like download speed, time left, etc.